Three Way By The Sea - Jessica Vane
Readers: Para, Ginny and Spooky.
CONTAINS: Foul language, NSFW material, gay sex, were-dolphins, horrendous writing, and immaturity throughout.
Part 4 of 7.
A while ago, my friends and I became aware of the hysterically titled trashy romance novella “Three Way By the Sea”, written by Jessica Vane and available on the Kindle store for a very low price. The prospect of reading a story about love between a man and two were-dolphins was too tempting for me to resist.
This wasn’t played as a normal game, there were no tallies taken, because Spooky could not purchase a copy of the book. This recording was just for laughs. Ginny and I read this from my Kindle.
- zoldycks reblogged this from slapdramaticreadings and added:
- zduck reblogged this from paranolives and added:
- carcinogenetalia likes this
- carcinogenetalia reblogged this from slapdramaticreadings
- paranolives reblogged this from slapdramaticreadings
- slapdramaticreadings posted this